Since 2003, the Greater Brandon Community Foundation’s focus has been to raise funds and distribute those dollars to local charities.
Each year, the Foundation hosts events and participates in fundraisers in the community.
Our signature events include:
- The Charity Golf Classic & Celebrity Pairings Party
- The Evening of Hope & Charity Check Presentation
The Brandon Foundation also participated as the supporting sponsor for the Honorary Mayor’s Race of Brandon, partnered with the Boys & Girls Club for the first annual “Tampa Bay Fishing Tournament” and held a “A Night in Venice Masquerade Ball”.
In 2006, we launched the Foundation Angel Program which helps families in the Greater Brandon Community who have suffered a catastrophic event or life-threatening illness. We match individuals with local business owners with available resources to meet practical needs as well as provide financial assistance to help families with utility bills to keep them on their feet during their tine of crisis. Since 2006, we have served over 450 families in a number of ways.
Since its inception, the Brandon Foundation has given back over $2,000,000 in grants, goods and services to our community.
Our signature events and programs have enabled us to fulfill our mission to ”improve the qualify of life and shape the future of our community.”
How can you be involved?
- Volunteer – we are always in need of volunteers at our events, through our Junior Foundation Program, administrative help or on one of our Event Committees
- Sponsor – we are in need of sponsors large and small to help us host first-class events
- Donate– become a Difference Maker and help us meet the financial needs of families in need in our community
Even in tough economic times, our Sponsors and Volunteers continue to support our mission. We could not do it without your help. We hope you will join us and participate in our first-class events and unique programs to take care of those in our community in need.
For more information about the Brandon Foundation, please contact us at [email protected] or by calling 813-689-6889.
We hope you will join us to keep our community strong.