The following charities and community partners are registered with the Greater Brandon Community Foundation.
We match them with our Foundation Angel families to receive the services they may need to help them in their time of need.
Your support of the Greater Brandon Community Foundation allows us to continue the work started in 2003 when the Foundation was established.
The Foundation has given over $2,000,000 in grants to our local charities. Carrying out the work of the foundation requires a collaborative effort, utilizing the skills and resources of many philanthropically-oriented organizations and businesses.
The Angel Foundation partners with local businesses and non-profits to meet the specialized needs of our Angel families and include:
- American Cancer Society
- Brandon Sports & Aquatic Center
- E.C.H.O. (Emergency Care Help Organization)
- Family Promise of Brandon
- Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office
- Impact Program, Inc.
- Kiwanis Clubs International
- LifeCare Networks
- Mary & Martha House
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Mission Smiles
- Portomento of Hope Cafe
- Rotary’s Camp Florida
- St. Vincent De Paul Society
- The Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce
- The Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce
- The Cypress Initiative
- The Helen Gordon Davis Centre for Women, Inc.
- The Outreach Clinic of Brandon
- Veterans Service Center
- Women’s Resource Center